With the launch of AWS Ground Station, satellite ownership and maintenance is suddenly accessible to nearly anyone who can build a Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite. Those who want satellites are less limited to cubesats or nanosats; command and control is feasible, which means that almost anything can be built.
Q: But who's going to fly it?
A: I will.
With nearly 20 years of experience in satellite and spacecraft operations, I have the experience and expertise you need for mission design and leadership, Launch and Early Operations (LEOPS), establishing Standard Operating Procedures, and more – without the need to build and staff a large control center for one or two satellites.
I can provide:
- Mission design and leadership
- Spacecraft design optimization
- Operational design and implementation
- Operations migration to AWS
- Spacecraft flight engineering
- Ground Station LEO (Low Earth Orbit) flight operations
- Anomaly and incident response
- Documentation, analysis, remediation, and prevention of anomalies
- Procedure and shell scripting
- Technical writing
- Requirements definition
Contact me at email@example.com to get off the ground. Short-term contracts and hourly rates available.
If you can build it, I can fly it.